Rupali Ganguly opens up about opting for natural pregnancy even if she was told ‘she cannot conceive’; says, “I always wanted a normal delivery and wanted to experience labour pain” - Indus Chronicles

Entertainment & latest happening around

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Rupali Ganguly opens up about opting for natural pregnancy even if she was told ‘she cannot conceive’; says, “I always wanted a normal delivery and wanted to experience labour pain”

With a thriving career in the television industry, Rupali Ganguly, who traced a beautiful journey from being Monisha Sarabhai to now being Anupama Joshi, is someone who seems to have it all. Along with her show continuing to be topping TRP charts for the past couple of years to having a supportive husband and beautiful family, the actress seems to be balancing all of it equally well too. But, did you know that the actress had a tough time being pregnant?

Recalling her journey to India Forums, Rupali Ganguly revealed that the doctors had given up on her conceiving naturally and had suggested to opt for other procedures. She said, “For a lot of years, doctors told me that I cannot conceive and that I would have to undergo the IVF or other procedures. However, I conceived Rudransh naturally”. She also went on to add that she did not want to opt for C section either because she wanted to go through labour pain. “I always wanted a normal delivery. It was because I wanted to experience labour pain. Every minute of my labour pain was precious,” she stated.

She also went on to share, “You know how when you are told that you will never get something but then you finally get it, so you want to cherish it wholeheartedly. The same happened with me, I was cherishing every moment ever since the labour pain started at around 11 am in the morning. I reached breach candy hospital at around 8 in the evening. When I got my first labor pain there, I was so happy, I was ecstatic. Pehli bar kisi ne dekha hoga ke aurat ro bhi rahi hai aur hass bhi rahi hai. It was because maine kabhi socha nahi tha ke main labour pain experience karungi, so I was very very happy and very touched that god has given me this opportunity to experience this feeling.”

Rupali Ganguly tied the knot with businessman Ashwin K. Verma in 2013 and the couple has a son.

Also Read: TV star Rupali Ganguly joins BJP following Kangana Ranaut: ‘I should also take part in this’



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/FevsT3x
via DHSTU

No comments:

Post a Comment