Tillotama Shome recalls terrifying molestation incident in Delhi: “He took my hand and unzipped his pants” - Indus Chronicles

Entertainment & latest happening around

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Tillotama Shome recalls terrifying molestation incident in Delhi: “He took my hand and unzipped his pants”

Actress Tillotama Shome has bravely shared a harrowing experience of sexual harassment she endured in Delhi. The incident occurred while she was waiting for a bus.

Tillotama Shome Shares A Frightening Ordeal In a recent interview with Hauterrfly, Shome recounted that she was waiting for a bus on a dark winter evening, and a group of men began harassing her. She said, “Some cat calls started. Somebody threw a small stone. I moved away a little bit more. Then I was like, I have to go from here. Now either I run, but they can outrun me. They'll outnumber me.”

Feeling increasingly unsafe, she attempted to escape the situation but was cornered. Determined to protect herself, Shome accepted a ride from a stranger in a passing car with a medical sign. She explained, “We just moved a little bit. He took my hand and he unzipped his pants and I guess he wanted me to do whatever.”

She further added, “The moment he forced my hand, it was like an instinct hit, like hitting out. I don't know what I did, but he had to stop his car because something happened. He swerved, whatever. And he asked me to get out.” While calling it a terrifying experience, she added that she was shaken by it, but her instinct to fight back helped her get out of the situation. 

On the professional front, Tillotama is currently seen in Tribhuvan Mishra: CA Topper alongside Manav Kaul in the lead. The Netflix show started streaming from July 18. 

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Netflix India (@netflix_in)

Also Read: Manav Kaul and Tillotama Shome to star in gangster comedy series Tribhuvan Mishra: CA Topper; set for July 18 premiere on Netflix, see poster



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/VgurBHU
via DHSTU

No comments:

Post a Comment